Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meet (some) of the Gang

As you may have noticed, it looked for a while like Disappear Here was going the way of the mammal. Strangely, I have things in my life other than sitting in front of a beat up MacBook Pro and writing about the latest book/movie/tv show/album/etc I've read/watched/listened to/etc.

But a few of you, dear readers, wrote in, whining about how you missed my amazing prose and life-affirming personality. You wanted more RoboNixon. You wanted more Disappear Here.

The Panda was sad there weren't more posts.

But the problem still remained:  How could I provide enough content to make visiting regularly worthwhile, but also get my real shit done?

The answer? Get a writing staff.

So as you may have noticed here and here, we have a handful of new writers joining the fray. Frankie is an accomplished blogger in her own right, Hobbes is in a field far far removed from entertainment, with good taste and a huge brain, and Ben is a technological wizard (and will be busting his Disappear Here cherry within the next week). 

And this is only the beginning. In the next few months we'll be joined by a few more writers, which bodes well for you, reader. It means I will not longer be able to force my singular opinion down your collective throats. Nay. Now I must shove a collective opinion down your singular throat. Progress progress progress.

Stay tuned.

-RoboNixon

No comments: